Ginger can be found in so many forms, from pickled ginger to candied ginger. I sometimes include fresh ginger in my soups or atop baked salmon. Another great way to use ginger is in muffins.
These muffins are not too sweet and make a great snack!
1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 tbsp. baking powder 1 tsp. salt
¼ cup Organic Ginger Syrup
½ cup milk
⅓ cup sunflower oil
1 cup grated zucchini
¼ cup Crystallized Ginger
How to Make:
1. Pre-heat oven to 400˚F.
2. Combine and whisk together the first 4 ingredients.
3. In another bowl, combine the next 4 ingredients and whisk to blend.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
5. Fold in zucchini and ginger just to combine. Do not over mix.
6. Spoon into a non-stick or lined muffin pan. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
Linking up to some of these parties!
Disclaimer: This post may contain links to an affiliate. See my disclosure policy for more information.